Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Fair.


We went to the parade night.  That's normal for us.  Then we went back Friday night and took the rides and experienced the fair part of life.  Zoey went with us and the kids had the time of their lives.  I was chaperoning but was reminded that I am no teenager and the music and fast rides and bright lights and by the end the night, I was so ready to get back home to peace and quiet. 

But the night was a fun time while it lasted.  Take a look at what we did.

Ticket wrist bands first ...

 

Austin was the driver of our bumper car.  I thought that this was one ride I could tolerate and even this ride was a lot of bumping and jerking.  I made it through!


They ate fries and chicken fingers and topped it off with snow cones for dessert.


The rides were crazy!  Fast, high in the sky and they screamed on every single ride.


He payed $10 of his own money to try to win a jersey.  He thought this looked easy but I hope he learned a lesson to not spend your money on wishes.  Good try dude.

We carried around an umbrella and did actually use it for a small bit.


This fast ride that ripped you around and around in a big circle was a thriller.  I thought they would lose their voices after this one.




This ride they did on repeat.  The Zipper was not for me!!!!!  No, no!  To flip and twirl and flip some more would make me sick.  Austin and I stood back and watched the drama.


But of course, the girls loved it!
 

Someone came up to Austin and asked if he wants the fish they won.  Of course he took it and now we are feeding a fish and guess who held it while they all took rides!


Cash flows out like water on a night like this but this was our first time doing this and we made some really fun memories!