Boys camp ... I'm so proud of Austin going to boys camp! It's for five days straight and it's packed full of things boys love to do! He was so excited to go again this year! I was really hoping that Adrian would be in his cabin. Denied but they still got to see each other a lot all week!
It was so quiet at our house all week with Austin not being home! Ashlyn and I went to Goodwill one day and it's packed full of Christmas things! We found us some treasures!
I helped set tables for food. Serve food. Clean up after the food was eaten and then reset for the next meal! It was fun! Some of the boys got to fish and they had a lot of fish to eat for lunch that day! It was delicious! I helped with breakfast and dinner and decided to stay for supper and help with the derby race later that night! Austin looked so tired on Thursday morning because they didn't get to bed till late the night before. But he was having so much fun and happy to be with Adrian at derby night!
I picked up Austin and Lena's boys and brought them home. Hunter, Adrian and Austin were falling asleep on the way home and their bodies are tired but their hearts are full!
I dropped off the boys and went straight to the laundromat to wash all his clothes! Austin was so happy to be back home and take a shower and relax! We switched Austin's bed with the bed Matthew used to sleep in into his room while he was away and was so glad to sleep in a bigger bed! He was tired and fulfilled!
Christian camps and counselors that take time to make young boys one week in the summer so much fun is a huge gift! Austin loves it! They have bible hour, bible memory, tons of activities, rope courses and zip line and swimming and good food and lots of dirty laundry at the end of the week! We are so richly blessed to have this opportunity for Austin! Thank you to all those who made this such a fun and safe week for so many boys!










