We are having some bad thunderstorms! When we were at the cabin, a bad storm went through our area and many trees are down and people are out of electricity. We only had a branch and many little sticks to put up in our lawn from the storm. But with the unsettled weather, comes some rain drops at the ballgames!
We are picking many blooms from the garden!
And Mom and Dad are moving off their farm into a small rancher home and so the process of moving things out of the house has started. I wonder what we will all find!!!!
Looks like old photos.
And I finished this book and it's an inspiring read! You should read it!
Look at this baby dear that is suddenly turning into a toddler! Oh how I do love this grandson so much!
And there are baby ducklings at the park that I see when I walk there!
Sometimes I like to take a walk outside and see how our property looks like in the dark. We use the back porch as a living room every single day of the week on these nice summer nights! The little play house looks cute in the garden! And the cat has such a good life here.
I was invited to a garden party with my Mom and sister. It was so lovely!!!!
I cut the lettuce from the garden! This is one vegetable that I love to eat but this is a lot! I'll have to give some away!
We watched Toy Story 5 as a family and loved it! Night's like this are so fun!!!!!
And Gunnar was giving us kisses when it was time to leave the pool on a hot day!
The cornfields are growing all around our property! I love the summer skies!