Friday, November 13, 2020

Football is in season!

I think I can say that I am slowly, very slowly, understanding the game called football!  As a teen, I went to all the youth Super Bowel parties but not because I cared a bit about the game, nope, I was there for the fun and I still love them!  But, going to an actual football stadium and making a football weekend for the past few years, has helped too!  I am really into watching the Chiefs games with Mike and I look forward to the next upcoming games!

Austin is also loving the football season.  One reason that I have struggled to know how to game of football is played is because Mike never played in a league and Matthew isn't either with this sport.  Maybe I'll know all the rules and whistles by the time Austin joins a team???  :)

We grabbed this gear at Fashion Cents and he's played with it so much already!



Mike's uncle John gave him the Cowboy beanie!!!!  Love it!



Plans of a 2020 football weekend/stadium is not in the plans yet.  Maybe it will be the year to skip???  So many stadiums are not having fans be in the stands and with the masks and so much going on, we didn't make any reservations.  This is usually such a fun weekend for Mike and I!  We love to be with John and Kathy and to tour another city and watch football is such a fun time!  Maybe next year???

For now, we watch the games on TV and stay cozy in our own homes!

Go Chiefs!!!!!