Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hello March!

 



We turned another page in the 2024 calendar friends!!!  The winter months are mostly behind us and it feels like Spring is on it's way!  The weather has been pleasant last week and we are back to school, work and keeping house.

After coming back from Florida, I couldn't wait to go see Mommy D again.  When I walked in to see her, Mommy D's sister and niece walked in behind me.  I love to see these sisters together!  They really are best of friends even though they are 88 and 87 years old!


This is now March and it will be soon be time to plant seeds!  I stopped by a greenhouse the other day just to take a peak at the plants they have started!  I am excited to soon be planting the garden and working outside!


Austin's class did a great job with their chapel last week!  Hearing them say that Jesus is more important than .... baseball cards, toys, phones, treasures, was so neat to hear!  I love how school plants these good seeds and Christian values into our children minds and hearts!



We cheered on the boys basketball team as they won their game to take them next to the Giant Center!


We went with the boys team up to Hershey to play in the District Finals at the Giant Center last week!  Mike is part of the coaching team and it was exciting to have him be part of this celebration!  It really is honor to be watch these boys play basketball here!  Adrian went along too!  What a blast!


I had Mike take a picture of the young men that played here just one year ago at this same spot in their District game!  The boys won!!!!!  We are champions again!



The girls made it to the Giant Center to for Districts and Mike, Ashlyn and I went buzzing up the center to watch their afternoon game on Friday.  School dismissed at 1 PM both Thursday and Friday to let any students and parents go watch!  We had such a fun time!!!!

The girls won too!!!!!  Way to go Warriors!!!!



I made my second stop on Saturday to grab myself a pack of these daisy's.  The weather is so nice that I want some Spring flowers in the kitchen!  It's these simple touches that make me excited for Spring time!



I did it!  I got my ears pierced.  The girls have been wanting to take me to the mall to get this done when we were in Florida but it didn't happen.  Hadassah and the littles and I went to Park City and had a fun night at the mall.  I got pierced ears and they got a chair massage.


On Sunday, we witnessed Megan and Melanie's baptism!!!!  What an honor to hear their testimony and hear them say that they have decided to follow Jesus!


Then some of us went to the park to hit some balls because the weather was absolutely gorgeous!!!!


Spring will be here soon!