Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Real Life

I am starting a blog!!!!!!!  I can't hardly believe this!  All my friends know that this might be a 'leap of faith' for me, but I am going to give this a try!  I love to journal and when I sit down at the computer and start typing, it's sometimes hard to stop.  My words seem to come faster than I can type sometimes (that might not always be so good ... ha).  I have this love for reading other blogs and seem to be so inspired by other godly mothers way of life, way of raising their children, and ways to make life fun and exciting for their families. 

Because this is my first blog ... I'm not real sure where to begin.  I guess with giving a little run down of my life would be a start.  I have been married for 10 wonderful years to one handsome man!!!!  (Yeah, that seems to be a huge accomplishment in our day of age!)  We have two darling children that fill up our lives with so many joys and challenges!  Hadassah is 9 years old already and Matthew is 5!  We are expecting a baby in April and are so excited to love and hold this child!  I am especially ready for babies arrival!  Just because I had a 5 year 'break', does not make it any easier.  Actually, I think maybe even a little tougher.  I have been so blessed throughout this whole entire nine months and things have really gone well!  Although, I can't do sit ups right now, can't do toe touches, rolling from side to side in bed is not so pleasant, and even just shaving my legs has become a chore .... that is REAL LIFE and I love our baby!  Bring on the due date!!!!!

Well, life is good and I will try to share some of the most fun and joyful times in my life with you on this blog!  I hope you will enjoy it!