Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines

Today is Valentines Day and I am so excited to have a fun night planned!  The buddies are planning to all go out together and have a great, fun meal!  We always have a blast when we are together and I'm sure this will be no different!  :)

I usually go heart happy for Valentines.  I cut the kids school sandwiches in hearts.  And their toast.  I make a fun jello.  We cut out hearts and hang them from the ceiling or window.  This year though, we kept it simple.  With packing in my mind, I'm not really looking for more things to take down and put away!  :)  Celebrating this special day with my hubby will be fun though!  We plan to go get a "Sweetheart Latte" and go buy our appliances this afternoon.  When we first got married, I would have frowned to think we would shop for appliances on Valentines Day, but things change over the years!  :)  For the good!!!  We hope to benefit from the Presidents Day Sale prices!!!  We will have a fine dining meal together tonight!!!  Love this man!!!

The winter fun days at school are over now but the kids had fun with this!


 Matthew won first place in his class.




I met with the third cabinet shop man this week to get yet another price.  Now, we wait for the three cabinet prices and go from there.  This will be a huge thing checked off my list for our new home.  It's exciting and overwhelming.  There are so many choices and decisions.  My dream is to have a clean feel and soft kitchen. 

We are waiting to hear from the township about our building project.  It shouldn't be too much longer before we get the go ahead!  Mike's been meeting with some guys too about our walls, foundation, etc..  The first plans are taking place!  Yeah!  Come on Spring time!!!  :)

Have a great weekend filled with extra love and hearts and kisses!!!  :)