Friday, November 20, 2015

The holidays are approaching us!!!

We love the holidays!!!  Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.  We spent the whole day out shopping and being with sisters on Tuesday!!!  It's stressful to be out of the basement first thing in the morning, but I did it.  Two mornings in a row actually!!!  Not my way of everyday living let me tell you!!!  We get up and pack lunches.  Make breakfast.  Keep reminding the kids of the time and that they need to stay focused on what they are doing.  Brush teeth.  Comb hair.  Pray.  Head out the door for the bus at 7:45AM!!!  I know that one day I will look back at these times and call them the best times of my life!!!  :)  Then I focus on the little, little ones.  Bath baby.  Feed him.  Get breakfast for Ashlyn.  Get her dressed and combed.  The girl still hates to be combed.  I think often of shortening her hair because that would help with some of the drama!!!  For now, I love her long, blond hair!!!  On Tuesday, Austin went to sister Jody's house for the day.  Then Ashlyn went to Kia's house to play!  I came back to get the van and pick up the ladies for our day out!!!  It was a blast!!!  We went from store to store!  I was much more focused to get the Christmas names crossed off my list because we still hope to be moved into our new home before Christmas!!!  I am so happy to say that my list is crossed off mostly!!!  :)  I didn't get back home till 7 PM!!!  What a fun day it was!!!

The other day I jammed out on a new Christmas CD (thanks Erma) while I wrapped some gifts!!!  I am so happy to have them ready to put under the Christmas tree!!!


-------------------------------------------------------

Austin turned 5 months old!!!  He is the happiest in the morning and coos and coos!!!  He holds toys.  He puts them in his mouth.  He jumps in his jumper.  He can sit in a bumbo seat.  He was at the doctor for more vaccines.  He weighs 14.7.  2'1.50 long.  I bumped his feedings up to 6 ounces.  He is doing great!!!





-----------------------------------
 
The kids both had terrific report cards this quarter so we took them out to eat at DJ's Diner.  They love this place!!!

And they act crazy!!!

 
-------------------------------------
House update ...
A ditch was dug for the electric wires.
 
Fire place brick is laid.
 Painting has begun.
 Water run off ...

 --------------------------------
The first time Austin sat in a shopping cart.  Just for a little bit. 

She don't ever get tired of this mixture.  Corn.  Mushrooms.  Black olives.  Got love it!!!
We are getting very excited about moving back home.  Only a few more weeks for living in the basement!!!