Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pinewood and Posies


 Our Sophomore is off to school too!  Hadassah leaves a bit earlier than the rest of us on school days because the high school bumped up their beginning time to 8:05.  I am SO grateful that she gets picked up at home and Yvonne drives her to school!!!  This allows me to be able to get the other school children ready for their school day and drive them to school without being out the door super early.  Thank you Yvonne!!!
 

The other night, it was just these two and me at home.  I've been wanting to go visit Pinewood and Posies because we've gotten a lot of flowers from this company over the time Dad Lapp was sick.  Thanks to all of you for caring enough to send us a bouquet!!! 

When we pulled into the driveway, we were all excited to jump out and see all the pretty flowers.  I grabbed my camera and I tried to capture some fun photo's as Ashlyn and Austin ran through the garden paths!!!
 


There are so many beautiful flowers here and in so many different colors!



 Seriously, these Zinnia's were as tall as Ashlyn!!!!


I don't know what kind of flowers these are but the bright red is so pretty!!!  Ashlyn really liked to feel them.



There was a small riding trike by the gardens, so Ashlyn and Austin both took a ride and we got to cut some fresh flowers to bring along home!!!





I loved visiting this place!!!  It really was amazing!  And capturing some precious photos along the way is a plus!!!  :)))

We then made a quick stop at the ice cream parlor in Strasburg before heading home!!!