Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Feeling the fall vibes!

 If you know me at all, you know that I love fall!!!!  The smells, the pumpkins, the fall foods and soups and sweater and cozy fires all just get to my soul!  I love it all!

Looks like the Maple Latte and Maple Scone was pretty good!!!!  Yum!  Thank you Latte Luv!


I've been having some fun in the kitchen and I began some canning!

This I made from a spaghetti squash and topped it with cooked chicken and then poured a homemade Alfredo sauce over top!  It was so yummy!


Mom and I made some salsa and canned peppers last week!





I decided to freeze some peaches for Ashlyn's lunch and she loves these!


Then Mike's mom and I made applesauce!  Lena helped us at the end do her applesauce too and this is always a lot of work but so fun!  We love homemade applesauc!!!!


We always do this at Mom Lapps house by her basement porch.  There we are out of the hot sunshine and she's got this gigantic outdoor cooker that we use to can all our filled jars!  It the best system!




We gave Mom this applesauce churner for Christmas and she was trying to figure out the parts!  Once we got it going, it worked like a charm!!!!



This was the first time making applesauce with all the kids in school.  My days alone are so far filled up with events like these.  This day went well and now we have fresh applesauce to enjoy all year long!

Coffee shops are just bringing in the fall flavors and that makes me search once again on Pinterest for new pumpkin recipes and enjoy the fall vibes!!!!

Happy pumpkin season!