Monday, July 12, 2021

Hadassah's Wedding Day!

HERE WE GO!!!!  Wedding day is here!  We've planned for months for this day!  The weather looks perfect and White Chimneys hasn't looked this good for a long time!  This venue was just gorgeous!  

I was out of the house at 8:30 AM.  Hadassah had already left.  Matthew was going to eat breakfast and do a short round of golf with Jeremiah and the groomsmen.  Mike was at home with the Littles.  He fed them breakfast and then brought Ashlyn to the venue at 11:30 to get her hair done.  

When I arrived, it was an overwhelming feeling that this was actually happening!  We were so excited and I just couldn't wait to see the day unfold!  When I walked into this beautiful bridal suite, it was stunning.  The bridesmaids were getting hair and make up done while sipping on coffee and chatting.  This is such a perfect place to be together before it's actually wedding time!


I loved this part of the venue!



Each bridesmaid had the option to get their hair or make up done by pros.  It was fun to watch and experience!


Mike brought the Littles to the venue and dropped Ashlyn off to get her hair done.  He then took Austin to McDonalds to get some lunch.  Mike also brought back some sushi for Hadassah.  While Ashlyn got her hair done, I helped Austin get dressed into his wedding attire!  What a handsome young man!!!!



These two did SO GOOD all week with being here and there at sitters (thank you everyone) while I was helping Hadassah make this dream come to life!  They did SO GOOD all day at the wedding too!  It was one big party!!!!


Flower girls arrived and had their hair done!!!  Totally adorable!!!!



Ashlyn looked so beautiful!  She was a miniature bridesmaid and looked so pretty!  So was SO nervous.  She asked Hadassah if she was OK when it was time to line up and get ready for wedding time?!?  Ashlyn was so nervous and excited and had butterflies!



Sometimes the hair process looks a little funny until it's completed!!!!  I laughed when I saw what they did to Hadassah's hair before the actually styled it!




So many details took place the day before and we had everything scheduled out to make the wedding time line run smoothly!  Pastor Merv Charles had a lot to do with this!!!!


The barn is being set up with fresh flowers and a beautiful cake!!!  It's actually all coming together!!!!




This board Jeremiah made!  Hadassah saw a picture on Instagram and wanted this idea for her welcome sign and then her guest seating list was set inside for the reception!  So pretty!


I can't wait to see and get photos from Beautephotography!!!!  Those photos will be the show but my snapshots will have to do for the blog for now!  This was a fun experience for me to be with Hadassah before wedding time!  


My sister in law Lena took these next few photos and I love them!!!!



We are wedding ready!!!!  Little Miss Zayla and Ashlyn were so cute!!!!


The weather was perfect!  The ceremony was outside and then the reception in the barn!  Mike and Hadassah had a first dance after Mike said a few memories.  Mike did a great job!  He helped when it was needed with all the wedding things but mostly was our provider with funds for expenses!  I love this man!




The barn had dancing.  The lawns outside had guests chatting or playing corn hole game or relaxing by the lily pond.  It really was perfect!

We sent Hadassah and Jeremiah off with a long row of sparklers and they were off to their honeymoon and a new life together!  


By the end of the night, we were tired.  Happy and exhausted.  Austin's shoe ended up beside the cake on the way back home!  🤨


That night, at 11 PM, we sat in the living room and we all said something we really loved about the wedding day.  We then got showered and laid in bed tired!

The next day, the kids were wanting to switch bedrooms.  ALREADY!!!  I was too tired to go there.  I woke up at 7:30 AM and went out on the back porch for a good emotional cry.  So much happened yesterday and we even though we couldn't be more happy for Hadassah, it's emotional!  I left everyone know if they do this project today, I'm out.  I still had wedding rentals to return, things to pick up that we forgot at the venue and I just really didn't have much energy to switch rooms.  Especially since the central vac was still not working.  Earlier in the week, we had a lightning strike and it blew out the internet, central vac and security system.  Everything but the sweeper is back to working.




Here I am drinking coffee and trying to wrap my head around the fact that we have a daughter off and married already!  Life really does go by so fast!


I hope to post the pretty pictures after a bit from Beautiphotography!  Kayla was there all day taking photos and I cannot wait to see what she all captured!!!!

God is so good!  He blessed us with the most perfect wedding day!  Hadassah and Jeremiah we wish you God's blessings as you begin a new journey TOGETEHER!!!!

XOXO!