Wednesday, October 19, 2022

October events.


Oh goodness!  Jody went to pick up fresh caught Tuna in Maryland the other day and Mike said we want some too.  I'm not sure about this because I don't know how to cook tuna but I guess we will learn!  It's by far the stinkiest meat I've ever bought and now there's lots in the freezer for us to enjoy!



I love music and concerts and months ago I saw that Casting Crowns was coming to a near by town and so I grabbed us two tickets to go!  Cain, Anne Wilson and Casting Crowns was a great show!  We loved it!!!!



We are very excited to have Arise Collective come and do the musical Pilgrim Progress at our church once again!  Their shows are awesome and life changing!!!!

Clarita put a bread board together that was both beautiful and tasty!  Her sourdough is fantastic!  We've had a few meetings to get our act together for when the shows begin!


We had the best food before a meeting!


Frost is coming out way and I decided to pull out all the lettuce after mowing the yard on Monday.  I had a big box full of the most beautiful green lettuce!  This was the first time I planted mini romaine lettuce and I will be doing this kind again next Spring!  It's so good!  I washed and Ashlyn put it through the spinner!


How blessed we are!!!!




There's lots going on in our lives right now!  Matthew just finished up golf and is excited to go all out in basketball in just a few weeks!  Ashlyn is playing her last middle school volleyball game this week and really enjoyed it!  Austin is riding along to all these games and loves his second grade!  Hadassah and Jeremiah have not been here for family night for a few weeks now because she is coaching the Varsity girls volleyball team this year and they are in finals!  We hope to go cheer them on!  It's always something, right?  We are also excited to host and help with Arise Collective as they come and share their show Pilgrim with our community this weekend!  Some day's it feels like a full schedule but we are blessed, healthy and finally not coughing!  (Wow, we've had a cough in the house since Labor Day and I'm so happy to say it's finally gone!) 

Autumn is beautiful and the trees are about to shine and show off their glory!

Enjoy those warm pumpkin drinks this week!  We are going to need them with the frost coming and the chilly air moving closer.