Monday, November 7, 2022

Arise Collective Gala!

 

November is here and so is the first hard frost.




Each morning, after the children are off to school, I go for my walk!  The photo's I captured last week are stunning!!!!



And this month is going to be lots of apple recipes!  I started with making homemade apple butter again!  It's a simple recipe I found on Pinterest!






These yellow autumn trees are so golden and remind me of heaven must look all the time!!!





We've been super busy with helping out with Arise Collective showing Pilgrim at our church the past two weekends!  It's been a ton of fun!  Mike helped with security.  I lined up meals and stocked the fridge with some of Arise's favorite foods at church!   

It was decided to hold a fundraiser for them and this took place last week to!  It was beautiful!  Claudia and Clarita did a great job planning it all out!  Over $100,000.00 were raised to help spread the message of Jesus though Pilgrim!




Jovi did a spread of food that was outstanding!  Loreta made mini pumpkin sourdough breads.


Everything came together beautifully!


Look at these beautiful flowers and foods!


Steve and Ruth catered the meal and Bethel made the cheesecakes!


I got to go with my date!  We loved this fundraiser night!



These past few weeks have been super busy but super life giving!