Monday, November 7, 2022

Warm days of November.

There has been day after day that are just gorgeous.  Each warmer day, I think OK this is going to be the last warm day before it gets freezing cold.  

Well, today was another warmer fall day and it was delightful! 

Ashlyn forgot her water bottle for school and so after my morning walk, I drove to school to give it to her.  The trees along the driveway are still full of color!



I grabbed groceries at Strasburg Market Place today and because it was in the 70's, I also grabbed an acie bowl.  I was there in short sleeves and flip flops!



So many leaves were blown away today!  In short sleeves!




Daylight Savings Time has us all rubbing our eyes and yawning right after supper.  I love how it's now day light when I wake up the children for school but having it pitch dark at 5:30 PM is not my fav!

I can't believe that the holiday season is just around the corner.  I have some goals and I hope to have a lot of my shopping completed before December!  Which means, I gotta start thinking about those things soon!

Happy November and what a lovely day to be alive!