Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

 One reason I like February is because of Valentines Day!  I love themes and with it being in the middle of the month, it's a great way to celebrate and break up the winter!

He's my Valentine!!!!!  I love him SO MUCH!!!!


Valentine Quotes are so fun!!!!






How sweet!  Jeremiah asked if I could help him make some chocolate covered strawberries for Hadassah and put together a gift for her!  He did most of the work and it was beautiful what he gave her!  Now, we have berries in our fridge to enjoy too!



Funny story ... over the years we have some funny Valentine gift stories.  Mike is learning how to give to me and brought me a latte and macaroon which I loved!!!!  I had a hair appointment and my hair dresser was sent cupcakes from her husband and she was handing some out because she couldn't eat the whole dozen herself.  It was a day full of special treats!


I love to look up the history on the holidays we celebrate and again I was amused at how Valentines Day started.


So many sweet gestures happen on Valentines!


Because of the warmer weather, Austin pulled out his glove and said it's time to start practicing!



February is full of sports, extra notes and gifts and lots of love!!!