Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas times a comin'!!!!

Christmas time really is a comin'!!!!  We can't wait to spend our first Christmas in our new, cozy home!!!  But first we need to keep working hard to complete this project!
 
Here JR Jay is hanging the wallpaper in our bedroom.  Only one wall ... it looks great!!!
 

The kitchen back splash is on!  It is looking so beautiful!  I am so looking forwards to spending lots of time in my roomy kitchen cooking and baking for my family and friends!

Mom Lapp and I went shopping for poinsettia's to give to our employee's wives.  They are so gorgeous!  We were blessed to have another successful year at Lapp Structures!

Mike, Austin and I went out shopping for lights on Monday.  We thought we had all we needed but not after all.  Ashlyn, Austin and I made another trip to Lowe's to grab one more and a dryer cord.  We can't wait to use light switches again!  :) 

When we stopped in today and this is what's happening today!  Carpet!!!  Finishing touches to the cabinets and tile shower.  The house looks like a total mess but hopefully after Saturday, it will be ready for a good cleaning and move in days!!!
 
 
 
I told Ashlyn this morning that we are having Christmas with the Lapps on Sunday and she got all excited!  How many night's do we have to sleep yet?  Three!!!  I love to see the children get all giddy about Christmas.  Hadassah was disappointed to have their field trip canceled today but I'm sure they will be a blessing with plan number 2.  Christmas caroling for one of their teachers!  Mrs. Donaldson's husband just past away!  I hope they can spread some Christmas joy to her today!!!
 
When I look at our next week, it is super exciting!!!  How blessed to be able to move into a new house right before Christmas!!! 
 
How wonderful to celebrate Jesus' birthday!!!