Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Austin is now 9 months old. Ashlyn turns 5!

Austin is already 9 months old.  We could not imagine our lives without him.  So much has happened since he was born and we count them all blessings. 
 
Austin's favorites right now are:  nuk and blanket, 7 oz. formula in his bottle, baby cereal mixed with fruit, cheerios and being where the action is!!!  He loves to carry on with the kids and Mike.  He can do patty cake and giggles.  He has his fourth tooth breaking through.  Two on the bottom, two on the top.  I wish I could say that this momma is sleeping like a bear in hibernation but no!!!  More like an owl perched on a branch and is alerted at any cry or motion!!!  :/  Austin is keeping me VERY humble when it comes to his sleeping pattern at night.  Something I thought I had down pat with our other babies.  I blame living in the basement and not letting him cry it out a few times when he was younger.  Because he slept right beside our bed in the basement, I jumped at every squeal.  If I didn't, everyone was awake!!!  Sigh.  It's now much harder to get this kid trained to sleep well at night!!!  I will keep trying.  I will press on.  I will not give up!  :)  Austin loves, loves it outside and I can't wait for the weather to get warm again and take him out!  Mike gave him a ride on the mower and skid loader a few times already and he LOVED it!  He cries when we walk towards the door and not go outside.  He is moving into 12 months clothing but still in size 2 shoes.  I am guessing he weighs around 18 pounds.  He crawls all around the house and that called for us to put the gate by the basement steps.  He also walks along furniture and crawls up the one step between the living room and kitchen with ease.  It's so cute to see him crawl from place to place!!!
 
We love this little man so much!!!  We couldn't be more thankful for this special gift of life God blessed us with!!!  Take a look at Austin at 9 months old.
 


Blond hair ... blue eyes!


Darling little top teeth!  :)




I love baby feet!

 
We are in total love with this little guy!!!
 
===================================

 Our little girl, Ashlyn, is growing up fast too!!!  She just turned five and she is so proud knowing that she will be going to school in the fall!

 

Ashlyn loves to play with her friends and play Guess Who with me.  She is still our vegetable eater!  She loves to garden and is looking forward to having a garden of her own soon!







She is Austin's best friend and entertains him so much for me!!!


Two darling people in my life!!!






They love each other so much!!!



We love you Ashlyn and Austin!!!