Friday, April 22, 2016

Soccer game ...


 Hadassah loves soccer and she is happy to have the extra running and playing time because Track is right around the corner!!!  It would take all I've got to keep up with this girl right now!!! 

Soccer has always been a fun sport for Hadassah and so when she was questioning to play or not this Spring, I told her she should!  It's not like I'm looking for more games to go to.  No.  It's not like I love the after school practises and pick ups it requires.  No.  But I know she likes this sport.  And she's good at it!  And it's her last year to play at Linville Middle School.  So why not?  There's not many eighth grade girls playing but that's also good for her.  Branching out and encouraging the younger players brings out leadership!  Hadassah is great with doing this!


Going for a goal!

They have enough players to play the game but hardly any subs.  She plays hard and all game!!! 

She scored their only goal.  1-6.  They lost and felt discouraged but I was proud at how hard they played!

Team huddle.

The start of another goal scored.  Tough girls.

Hadassah and Jenna were so determined to play well!

I sat on the side lines just remembering how I used to like this sport!  Soccer was always so much fun me!  It's wonderful to watch Hadassah play now and sit back and cheer!  :) 

Good game girls!  I know you will try to beat the next competing team!!!  :)

Happy soccer season!