Friday, May 27, 2016

Class of 2016!!!!!

We have been so busy all week with this being the last week of school, Hadassah's graduation, buying her a phone as a grad gift, awards assembly and much more.  It's been a bit crazy actually but we are looking forward to a fun upcoming weekend with friends and relaxation!!!  :)
 
 
I don't have much time to blog because the lawn needs mowed and the packing needs to get done for the weekend, so I'm going to make this quick!  Maybe I can expound on this a bit more next week!!!  Hopefully, things will be much calmer then!!!  :)
 
Hadassah has worked SO hard to get to this point!!!  When I say that she's spent hours on homework and studying ... I am not kidding!!!  Good grades always mattered to her greatly.  Not because we pressured her, no, but she is a diligent person and thrives on doing well!!! 
 
Her speech was one of four that got chosen to be read at graduation.  She wrote it well and read it last night with confidence and strength!  We are beyond proud of her!!!
 
I don't have time this morning to edit any photos but I want to still share some!!!
 
Hadassah is a graduate!!!
 


Worship time was amazing!



 Awards ...



Memories of all nine grades (K-8) ...

They gave roses to all the moms.  I couldn't help but tear up!  So special!!!  We were happy to let Austin spend the night with Jody.  It was much more relaxing for both of us!  Thanks sis!!!

Speech time!

Receiving her diploma!


Celebrating with the class of 2016!!!



Proud students!!!







Fun props!



 

Love it!!!

Hadassah and Cheyenne!

Mike is so proud of Hadassah and how well she excelled at Linville Hill Christian School!

I'm just as proud of her!!!  She worked so hard and I loved sharing this night with her!!!


Hadassah and Jess ... and with Jenna.

Hadassah and Courtney met in Kindergarten and have been best of friends ever since!!!  Love these girls!!!  So pretty!

 

Church friends!!!
 

At the end of the service, they all went outside and did Chinese lanterns.  Beautiful!
 
Then  we all went to the Buckwalter's for a hot dog roast, volleyball and fellowship.  The night got late and I have no idea what time the girls got to bed.?.  It was midnight for Mike and I!  All the girls went to Mackenzie's  house to sleep.  The whole night was packed with action, fun and memories!!! 
 
Congratulations Hadassah and the class of 2016!!!