Saturday, September 10, 2016

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!

So the pumpkin season began and I am loving it!!! 

I think I made it pretty clear that I like and enjoy all things pumpkin.  I was disappointed yesterday when I went to buy a new candle scented "Pumpkin Coconut" from Bath N Body Works but they were sold out!!!!  I know why ... because I'm so sure it smells so amazing!  I never thought of combining these two favorite scents and smells but wow!!!  Maybe I'll find a candle at another location!?!  However, I was not disappointed with my first pumpkin spice latte!  It satisfied my craving for the moment!!!  :)

I am having fun pinning pumpkin things on Pinterest.  I found a great recipe that I would like to share because I want it in my blog book which I print out every year.  I hope you find these tasty too because I think they are pumpkin cookie winners!!!


PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:

1 Cup oil
2 Cup pumpkin
2 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Milk
1 Tb. Cinnamon
1 Tb. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
4 Cup Flour
4 Cup Chocolate Chips ( I just dumped some in.  You use your judgment.  4 cups seems like a lot to me.)

Combine oil, pumpkin, sugar, egg and vanilla.  Then add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Allow batter to sit for 15 minutes and then scoop them on a baking sheet.  Bake for 10-12 minutes. 



 



It's going to be a warm weekend but we are excited for all the events we have planned!!!  I'm taking these yummy cookies for dessert!!! 

I love pumpkin!!!!