Friday, December 21, 2018

Just days until Christmas Day is here!!!

This is the week before Christmas Day!!!  We've been busy but with all good and wonderful things!!!  I found myself shopping online and going through some clearance buys because Matthew claims to have no dressy clothes to wear!!!  We had Lapp Structures banquet the other evening and Mathew didn't want to take off his jacket because he declared his shirt was too small.  Anyone else have that person in their family that always, always has clothe issues but yet has a closet full?  We struggled to find really nice clothes for him to wear at this Christmas program and thanks to my sister Jody for helping us out!!!  Matthew normally wears jeans, tee shirt and nice sneakers for school and for church but maybe it's time to upgrade for these special occasions!!!  There's no guarantee these last minute buys will be here by the weekend but it sound to me like he needs them and will wear them during the winter months! 
 
I'm doing a photo challenge from Pinterest for the month of December.  Here are gifts and the stockings ready for Christmas Day!
 






Like I mentioned, we celebrated Christmas with Mike's employees the other night and it was a great night!  Mike loves his job, employees and office staff and so gifting them was a blessing!  We stuck to our plans and kept the two youngest at Linda's for the evening!  This was such a blessing to not have to watch after them while Mikes trying to honor his employees!  A big shout out to Hadassah for being our transportation for the kiddoes!  I am getting spoiled with her driving because she dropped and picked up the children for me that evening!  Mike and I went to the banquet in peace and came home to everyone in their pjs and ready to be tucked into bed!