Friday, August 16, 2019

Blogging from a computer!!!!

Wow!  I can't believe it!  I'm actually blogging from a computer again.  Not mine, I'm using Mike's but I just might have to claim this computer as my own because mine went crazy.

Now I can blog with my pictures back in order and not all over the place!  And I can type much, much faster!  Yeah!!!

Here are some summer memories we made recently!!!


My garden is full of these lovely green beans!!!!  We love these!



Yesterday was a rainy morning and we were being lazy, creative and playing!  The kids made a wash line and hung up all their build a bear clothing!  Thinking my mom would be proud of them since she's a big fan of hanging out laundry!  :)


Meanwhile, I was sipping on my coffee really slowly and devouring my new Magnolia Journal magazine!  I get so inspired by these and love, love each one!  Go buy one and read it from front to back!  You will love it too!


 The sun did come out around lunch time and that forced me to get some house work done!  :)  The grass has been green all summer long and it needs cut today again!  I would mow yard every day if that's what it takes for green grass!  We are so blessed to have weekly thunderstorms that give us enough water to stay green!

I still had a zucchini on the kitchen counter and so I mixed up a new recipe I found in my Busy Mother's cookbook!  They cookbook is amazing!  It also calls from two bananas but I didn't tell my hubby or family that!  Maybe then they won't like it???

The bread turned out wonderful and the kids are enjoying it!  I will be using this recipe some more!



Here are some August quotes that I found on Pinterest and thought they were great!

I love fall but never want to say good bye to summer!!!



The skies are looking more like fall skies.  Clear blue!  Often cloudless!  The air is bringing a bit of fall too.  My favorite thing to do right now is light the campfire out back and just sit around it!  I do this quit a bit and last night while Mike and the little went to the playoffs in town, I sat around the campfire reading my book!  I'm not a book worm at all and rarely get to reading but when I do find myself a good read, I wonder why I don't read more?!?  Right now I picked up Mike's book called "Jonathon's Shield" by Channing Turner.  It's such a good read!  I love when I read a book of "a historical novel set in the time of David"!

We've got one more weekend before school begins!  I just can hardly believe it!  Summer always goes by too fast but this has been such a relaxing, at home, not much planned summer for us!  It gave us lots of freedom to sleep in.  Stay up late.  Sit around the campfire. Catch fireflies and watch fireworks.  We cheered at ballgames!  Went mini golfing.  Rode roller coasters!  Roasted marsh mellows.  Celebrated birthdays and really enjoyed our pool days at the Club!!!  This summer has been so good to us and we can't wait to go visit the beach one more time before school begins!

Have a great weekend friends!