Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Austin Field Trip Day!

 Kindergarten is adorable and I was happy to hear that I could ride along to the zoo with Austin and his school friends.  

This was my first time at this zoo and it was so cool!


Camels and giraffes!


It was a warm sunny day and perfect to walk around to see so many neat animals that we don't normally see every day!


I thought the owl was super cool!  Austin liked the bob cat!


I bought Austin a quail from a porcupine and some of his friends did too!  How cool and sharp!




After the zoo we went to a park for the kids to play and do this zip line!  


Linville Hill does an amazing job with field trips and they try really hard to make it still happen with all the restrictions still in place at many fun places.  I am very grateful to the teachers that organize and get days like this accomplished for the kids!!!!

Thank you Mrs. Matherly and all those helping out!