Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Fete en blanc!!!!

 We attended an ALL WHITE party last week and again, we loved it!!!!  It was called FETE EN BLANC AT INGLEWOOD!  Ben and Clarita Yoder hosted this event as a fundraiser for Orphan Resources International and North Star Initiative.


We hoped for a dry, warm summer night but just as we arrived, so did a thunderstorm!  Thankfully the Lord only left down pour for a little while!  Mike and I both had umbrellas but we still stood under the trees until the rain passed by.  We were grateful that we hadn't set up any food as of yet!





This is the second time we attended an all white party!  Same clothes, same smiles!  :))). We purchased a set of tickets which was sold in lots of four!  We also bought a basket that had special foods inside.  Mike and I invited Brandon and Bethany to join us!  They grabbed their main meal at Agape and we stopped by Chipotle for Mexican take outs!  After the rain, we set up table, ate our foods and enjoyed coffee from Fireside and they offered ice cream from Penny's.  The night turned out to be beautiful!   










Waiting for the rain to leave!




They had a white napkin wave to start off the evening!



Mike dropped me off and then parked when we arrived.  He gave JR one of our umbrellas when it started to rain and they ended up chatting at the end of the evening!





I love this man that dates me ALOT!!!!  We try to get out together, just him and I, often and nights like this are so special to me!  I love a themed party!



Summer memories like these are the best with my handsome husband!!!!!  I love you BABE!