Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Father's Day!

Father's Day is always a special day for Mike!  I try to give him the "day off" and just relax!  The littles made cards for him and it was so sweet to see Mike read them!

 



"Everyone on the front porch!"

I love these people so much!!!!!

They love their dad and respect him!  Mike is intentional with each one!  Hadassah is busy planning her wedding but Jeremiah made reservations for them to eat at PF Changs together.  Just Mike and Hadassah.  They loved this night out!  Matthew works at the shop for Mike but he really loves his one on one time with his dad!  Most evenings, they end the day in the basement watching basketball, golf or right now hockey playoffs!  Ashlyn is all butterflies when Mike takes her on moped or fourwheeler rides!  Austin wants to through ball,  toss a football or shot nerf gun darts around with his dad!  They all love his time and attention!!!!  Mike is the best father to each one of these!



We went to church.  Relaxed at home.  Mike got some time to golf and then we met my family at my parents house for a Father's Day cookout!  I sent a text out saying that it's Bible School week and beginning Sunday night.  Mike and I drove two vehicles full of Bible School children to church!  It was a total blast watching them hop out of the Yukon and be excited for Bible School.


This is my crew and Mike was in front of me with his load!  :)))  



We got everyone checked in and then we went back to my parents until Bible School was over.  The weekend was another weekend of rich memories made!  Summer of 2021 is one I may never forget!!!!