Monday, December 5, 2022

December.

December came before we knew what happened!  I can't believe that it's the last month of 2022 already!  Time really does seem to fly these days!  We are ready for the evergreens to be cut and brought inside!  We are ready to listen to all our favorite Christmas songs and smell the pines!  We are ready to wrap the gifts and put them under the tree!  We are ready to celebrate Jesus!  He really is the reason for this season!

 


The little pines are stuffed in pots and set for decor!  I love free decor!


When the kids get something in their heads it means business.  They wanted to add some Christmas decor to their rooms and I was all fine with it!  I've been wanting to switch some bedroom furniture around ever since Hadassah got married.  Ashlyn's bedroom dresser matched with Austin's bed, etc..  Mike and Matthew helped move the furniture and then the kids put up the decor!  How cute!

My old dresser is not in Ashlyn's room and it looks nice!



Austin now his a little corner he loves in his room!







I pulled out the juicer again and Matthew takes a cup of fresh carrot and apple juice along to school each morning for his breakfast.  He does like it and I'm proud of him!  This was my juice blend!



The porch pots got filled up last week!


Mike helped me with the Christmas wreaths at church again!  We also added 10 red poinsettias!  



And the Christmas cards got stuffed and addressed!  So much of Christmas took place all last week!  I'm loving the house filled with all the nativity and evergreens!  



December is here and are getting ready for Christmas!

Happy Holidays!!!