Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Hello December!

 


Here it is!  December is here!  We are so excited to have the holidays in full swing now!  When I pause and look over my calendar of events, if I'm honest, it can look like a lot!  We have parties to attend, programs to go to, basketball games to cheer at, a Christmas letter and photo to write, stuff into envelopes and send off, gifts to buy and wrap .... and much more to do!  BUT, it's all to be done in peace, love and joy!  To celebrate the real meaning of Christmas is my hearts desire!  It's hard to celebrate the birth the Jesus in peace when I am all rushed from one thing to the next!  I'm making a mental note right now to not let this holiday season get me too busy!!!!  I will take one day at time and enjoy the moments!!!!

Christmas is the best time to spread cheer and happiness to those around us!  

Christmas is the best time to read through the Bible about Jesus' birth!

Christmas is the best time of year to heat up hot cocoa and work on puzzles when the evenings get long.

Christmas is all about JESUS and so while I bake cookies, cut fresh greens, go shopping, wrap gifts, I hope to do it in peace!

We need Christmas!  We need a Savior and HE IS HERE!!!!