Tuesday, February 6, 2024

More winter.

 


Watching the birds is so fun!

I love paper snowflakes!  



This is how school rolls when he has to do it home.


Megan and Melanie are my twin nieces and had birthdays in January.  Ashlyn loves to get together, especially when it snows!



They had a blast!!!!


I love this space!  We have more dreams for the garden area and Mike made the comment the other week about some projects he wants to put into the gardens when Spring arrives!  It's a time for rest for the garden during the winter but we are excited to think Spring soon and buy seeds and watch plants grow in this space once again!



Lots of snow balls were made and many snow cones were eaten!



Proof that they can still get along on a snowy day at home!



I couldn't wait to bake some snowflake sugar cookies once again!




January 21 ... there is so much to say with what happened on this day.  I'll do a whole post on it but my Dad woke up Sunday morning not feeling well.  He was having chest pains, threw up, pooping and just not well.  He told mom to call 911 and she called my brother's first.  We were on our way to church and pulled in Mom and Dads driveway the same time two of my brothers did.  By then, Dad was feeling OK but needed a doctor.  He was taken by ambulance to the hospital.  This shock us up and wanted answers for Dad's health.  I knew going to the hospital just yet was too soon.  My brothers were with Mom and Dad in there and we waited for a phone call with answers.  Meanwhile, I tried to keep it together at church but tears just came.  I tried to worship.  I tried to listen through Sunday school and the message but my mind was on dad.  Friends from church invited us over to skate on their pond and I knew the kids would love it and it was something else on our minds!  Thank you Dean and Roseanna!  You don't know how much this was a help for my mind and worries!



I love these people with my whole heart!!!!



We went back home to watch the Chiefs win and move on another game!!!!!


When life gets stressful, I'm glad we are still doing our morning walks at the park!



Dad's hospital journey will be on the next post!