Monday, April 22, 2024

Slice of heaven on earth ... Longwood Gardens!

 Longwood Gardens is the most beautiful place!  Every time I visit, I mention something like, "This has got to be a piece of heaven on earth!"  It's a lousy comparison I'm sure but it's just so pretty here!!!!  Mom, Jody and I went to see the tulips and enjoyed the day out very much!!!!!



Rows of tulips all lined up in color groups ... it's just stunning!



Mom had to use the restroom and I couldn't wait to show her the green walls of live plants!  

White is always a beautiful color!




We strolled the conservatory and the smells and flowers and trees and plants are just wonderful!!!!!



Gorgeous!!!!!!




So much pretty around us!!!!



Hydrangea balls!!!!!  Unbelievable!





I love the purple and pink colors together!

And the biggest fern ever!!!!



We strolled though Longwood Gardens and enjoyed it very much!  Then we ate lunch at The Terrain and it was just as beautiful and yummy!!!!




I absolutely love days out like this!!!!  They are the best spent with mom and sister and good food and the best flower views!!!!  It just feels like a slice of heaven here on earth!


April you are beautiful!