Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shaved ...

I took Ginger for a hair cut and asked what they needed to do about her matted hair at her belly and legs.?.  They said they would need to cut it out and blend in the rest of her hair.  OK?  How bad could that be? 

Well, when I went to pick her up, the people from Petsmart called me and said, "We just wanted to warn you that Ginger does look a bit different.  We hope your daughter will be OK with that."  Hadassah was with me when I dropped Ginger off and when I said to cut some off her coat (2 inches or so because it was really long), Hadassah wasn't too sure.  She didn't want her hair to be shorter.  To say the least, short is an understatement! 

I went alone to get Ginger, and YES she looks different.  I brought her home and Hadassah was so sad!  She couldn't believe it.  They SHAVED Ginger's hair!  She cried.

After a bit, we decided that hair does grow again and for now, we will still love Ginger for who she is.  It reminded me of how much God loves each one of us.  Just who we are and how we are.  If we shave our heads, or gain some weight, or need glasses, or braces, or do something that makes us look a bit different, God loves us the same!  He always will ... no matter what!!!

My opinion about Ginger's haircut ... it's not my style!!!  She usually looks so cute and smells so good after a haircut, but this time she looks really skinny and well, different!  I can't wait till it grows out a bit and then I'm sure she will be absolutely adorable!!!

Here's the clean cut Ginger ...