Thursday, April 9, 2015

Another soccer game.


 Hadassah had another soccer game this week and they all played well!!!  Hadassah scored the first goal and the finished with a tie ... 2-2!

It was a damp, chilly spring day but we sat along the side lines and cheered!  :)








I am also preparing for babies arrival slowly but surely!  :)  I got the carseat and some some blankets washed in the baby detergent that smells oh so good!!!

I also went shopping for a few necessities!  I bought some new baby outfits and because we do not know if its a boy or a girl ... I bought a few of each!

I ordered a new diaper bag.  I can't wait to use it!  :)
 
 July still seems far off but I don't think 14 more weeks sounds as long!  That's how many more weeks I need to wait for baby!  My weeks are going by quickly and I'm glad!!!