Friday, August 14, 2015

6 weeks old!

Austin is already 6 weeks old and even though I am really enjoying him as a newborn, getting past those first weeks is now such a good feeling!!!  I am feeling much better and am able to do my housework again!  No more soreness!  (Thumbs up!!!)
 
Austin is doing much better with his sleeping patterns too!  Those extra hours of sleep for this mom during the night makes me a much pleasant person during the day!  I am feeling like I walk around with both eyes open now instead of one awake and one asleep!!!  :)  He is giving me five hours of straight sleep, wakes up for his nuk and then two hours later wants to be feed.  Then he sleeps again for a few hours.  During the day, he's awake for about an hour after being fed and then is ready for another nap.  He is still drinking four ounces of formula.
 
He gave me his first smile the other morning.  He's still pretty stingy with them but it will be only a matter of time till he smiles for everyone ... a lot!
 
Here's our little man today!
 
 I just adore his tiny feet and toes!!!
 His sister is loving on him and acts much older than she is when it comes to holding him or feeding him.  She thinks she can handle him.  :)

He's got his blue eyes from his daddy!!!


He loves his nuk and a blanket by his face for his sleeping hours!

It's like I can watch him grow right before my eyes. 

I love him so much!

We love him so much!!!

He is a blessing from God!