Monday, August 10, 2015

Holding on to summer!

We are holding on to summer with a tight grip!!!  We pooled the whole month of June and none in July.  So much has taken place within those few weeks!  Austin was born ... that was the biggest change.  We packed up our whole house and moved out and into 'the basement'.  Another big change!  We are adjusting to both of these blessings and our summer seems to be getting away from us!  Our school shopping is completed and that means it's going to begin soon!  There go my helpers.  I will welcome a better bed time schedule but again it will be another change.  I wish summer would stay for a few months yet!!!
 
Last week, I had my postpartum appointment and mom stopped in for the kids before I left.  She took them to Annie's pool and Austin and I met them there later in the afternoon!  It was so much fun to sit by the pool side and feel the warm sunshine!  Addison was there too!  She loves to swim!!!  So cute!  Fannie and I were bouncing our babies while we watched the children swim!  :)
 


Austin is five weeks old and even though this is a chinsey picture ... it's a picture!  :)  I hope to do a better job at my personal pictures of him any day now!!!  :)
 
We took a fun, quick trip to get pedicures last Saturday with Lena.  Hadassah, Lena and I sat in the massaging chairs while getting our nails painted.  Such fun!  Austin got to go along and watch!  And sleep!  :)
We love pretty toes!
 
More digging is going on at the house!!!  The footers get poured this week and walls put in place!!!
 We now have a huge pile of dirt in the back yard and field.

 
Our family loves to watch the remodeling shows and this was the kids idea.  We each took a hammer and boasted in a hole to start the remodeling project at home!  :)
 The kitchen cabinets are out.
 The chimney's are gone.
 
We were in the basement for over a week already.  Things are going well.  Trying to keep Austin's cries from disturbing dad's upstairs can be challenging.  They say they don't mind.  :/  Temporary is our word, right?  :))

I'm off to yet another ball game.  Mike's in the play off's and watching his team is a delight!  Go Titan's!  :)