Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Decisions ...

We've been making so many decisions recently.  Mostly with the house project going on.  I've been searching the web to find bar stools, look at moldings for the kitchen cabinets, bed comforts, etc..  The list seems never ending with furnishing a whole new house.  The bed we ordered online just got delivered here.  That means we now have things and furniture at three different locations.  This could get very interesting when time comes to move back home!!!  Smile.

Mike makes decisions almost daily for the house.  The brick are still being laid and every time I go over there I tell them that I'm glad to see them at another wall.  The heating and air guys are working there today and moved our momma cat and kittens outside.  The cat keeps thinking that she owns the place and moves her kittens inside.  The front doors got installed yesterday and looks great!  We need it stained yet.  Lantz Insulation is there also today putting insulation in the walls.  When I walked in today to go see the project, I told these guys that it looks like they sprayed graphite at a birthday party.  Insulation pieces were everywhere!  :)  Dry wall is next stage and I am SO excited to have this done.  I keep hearing that it makes a lot of dirt (there's no use trying to keep anything over there clean or not dusty anyway).  I also keep hearing that after the dry wall is up, it really starts to feel like a house inside again.  I'm ready for that!  :)))  The flooring company was out to look and measure. 

Choosing paint colors is on my list for this week.  The kids had only a half day today at school and off the rest of the week.  This will give Hadassah and I some time to pick out colors.  She wants to go along and really gets a big kick out of designing and projects like this!  I on the other hand, love to decorate but I'm not real sure exactly what colors I want where.  I will rely heavily on the paint store staff to help me out!!!  Yikes! 

--------------------------------------------

Austin just rolled from his belly to his back!!!  He is 15 weeks old today and loves to coo, laugh and lay on the floor.  I love to fuss to him because he always is so smiley when he's being entertained by his mom!  :)




I put him in a bumbo seat a little bit at a time.  He seems to like that.  I think he will be ready for a johnny jump soon?  Or maybe I'm thinking this too soon?  I need to look back when I started Ashlyn in it when she was a baby.  He loves to kick his legs.

He moved from 3 months clothing to 6 months clothes now.  We wear him long sleeves because it's starting to get that autumn brisk air feeling outside!

------------------------------------------

The next few days will be relaxing and extra busy with the kids home from school but I'm all into it!  We will get to sleep in a bit longer and hopefully do some fun activities together!  Even if it's just going over the house for a hours to work!?!  :)

Enjoy the season!  The holidays are approaching us!  :)