Thursday, July 6, 2017

"Little Miss" Ballerina!

Ashlyn has a pajama set that says, "Dreams do come true!"  And this sure was a dreamy day for Ashlyn!  I've often wished to get Ashlyn into a dance/ballet/gymnastics class.  When she was really little, we noticed she can walk on her toes with ease.  She would walk all around the house on her toes and it wouldn't hurt.  So the rest of us tried it too only to be in aching pain and back on our flat feet.  Ashlyn also has a snow globe on her dresser that Aunt Linda gave to Hadassah years ago.  There's a ballerina girl inside of it.  She likes it.  :)
 
Well, the other day Linda called and asked if we would like to buy any sandwiches from Sophia?  Sophia made ham and cheese heart shaped sandwiches and sold them for $2.  The money she raised went to pay for her ballet classes.  And that's were I started asking some questions.  And with a few calls and more questions, I was able to get Ashlyn in Sophia's class for ballet!!!  How perfect and how sweet to do this together!
 
Ashlyn was SO, SO excited last night when I told her the arrangements.  She again said, "I'm so excited I could cry!"  She couldn't wait to go to bed and sleep so today would arrive!  She ate her oatmeal with blueberries this morning and after we got the cleaning girls cleaning the house, her and I were off for her very first ballet class. 
 
She was told to dress in leggings and a tank top if she didn't have ballet clothes.
 

And all ballerinas have their hair in a bun right?
 
Premiere Danse Academy ...
 

Meeting her teacher Amy!

Sophia showed up and joined Ashlyn in class!  It was only a 45 minute class so Linda and I sat and chatted while Felicia played.  Then before we left to go back home, we took a picture of the girls.  Such cuties!!!


How beautiful!!!

I just couldn't help myself!  I was so excited for her too!  (I always thought this would be fun to do when I was a little girl.)  We swung by Target and bought Ashlyn some ballerina clothes and she's been twirling around all afternoon.  She's such a cute ballerina!  I can't wait to see what she will learn!!!


I love you "Little Miss" Ballerina!!!  XOXO!!!