Saturday, June 29, 2019

Mike’s birthday!










I’m still blogging from my phone and it’s driving me nuts because I can’t go back to photos and write about them. Pretty much what my screen shows at the moment is what I’ve got to type about. But it’s better than letting the whole summer whiz right on by without blogging! 

Mike turned 42 this week and it’s been fun celebrating him!!!! The day of his birthday, Matthew was in a golf tournament so mike got to be with him! We then went to the cutest ice cream creamy around for ice cream! We ended it at the ballpark watching the church team! 

Mike told the kids that if they wash off his bike, he’d pay them each $1. Austin decided to get on mikes gear to do it!!! 😂

Ashlyn was begging to set up a lemonade stand and so she finally got to set up and she made $7!!! So cute!

The landscapers have been out in the heat all week finishing up my garden bricks! It’s looking so nice!!!!! We can’t wait to host our first campfire party tonight and use that larger space as well!!!!

Happy birthday Babe!!!! We love you tons and could not imagine life without you!!!!