Friday, September 6, 2019

It’s September.

The summer flew right by! Too quickly but now that’s it’s September, we are thinking fall!!! I changed up the house decor a bit a few weeks ago already and I’m enjoying all the fall candles, smells, pumpkins and tastes!!! Nothing beats the pumpkin flavored coffees and crisp air outside! September makes me reach for all the plaid patterns! The AC is turned off and I’m praying Mikes allergies that he only gets a few weeks in the fall will be non existent!!! The windows are open now and it feels good to grab a blanket in the cooled down evenings! One thing I love most about September is the blue, blue skies!!! The weather is still warm at day but cool at night! The earth colors of browns, orange, rust and greens are so pretty!!! I do think I love fall most of all!!!!



The other day we visited a pumpkin patch just down the road from our house and the kids had a BLAST!!! I love doing mini photo shoots while they are having fun and being “natural”! When we first spied this pumpkin patch we were all eyes ever since! The pumpkins are huge!!!!

Take a look at the fun photos I captured while the children ran through the pumpkin patch playing hide and seek!!!

And you want to know a secret I learned with photography??? If the kids are having fun, it doesn’t even seem like they are in front of the camera. With that said, there are times when I have to say, “look at me and smile” but I mostly I let them do their thing and have fun!!! I make sure to take tons of photos and then I end up with plenty of good ones!!!