Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Spring is about to burst here!

We have these trees in the front lawn.  Three cherry blooosoms.  They are trees that have been here ever since we bought this property.  Each of the children have climbed all over the beaches and each year they grow a little bit bigger.  They are full of pink blooms right now and look so beautiful!



We ordered 15 yards of bark mulch and it was delivered the other day!  Saturday, was so beautiful and I had the big boys help scoop mulch while the Littles and I spread it out!  We got the front of the house completed and the back will get down later in the week!  


Matthew and Mike were such a big help!


I bought Snowdrift Petunias and Black Cherry Petunia's and planted them!  They look great!




And while the outside is warming up and the weather is going to get warm one of these days, I've been working on some sourdough techniques.  Mim and Hadassah wanted some of starter at the cabin a few weeks ago and both of them have been asking questions.  I don't know much about sourdough and they had me watching some videos on Youtube and it helped boast my starter!  I made this cinnamon sugar loaf on Saturday morning and it was delicious!



Spring is such a fun time to go visit greenhouses, work outside, play outside and begin all those summery activities!  Camp fires, ball games, moped rides and going barefoot!

I love Spring!