Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November 1.

 Today is November 1.  Suddenly the weather is blustery and cold.  The leaves are still full in color and hanging on for dear life today with the wind blowing.  It will soon be time to blow the fallen leaves into the fields around me and wait for the cold, cold weather to come.  November is the month when I really start to think about the holidays.  The kids have already been listening to Christmas music and that's unusual that they beat me to that!  I am the one that LOVES Christmas songs!  My mind goes to Thanksgiving and being thankful!  The kids are putting wish items into the Amazon cart for future giftings.  November also has me reaching for the apple recipes and smells!  This is going to be the best holiday season ... I probably always say this ... but I want to spend lots of time with the big and little kids that live in under this rooftop!  I want to hold Mike's hand as we stroll the malls and buy some sweet gifts.  I want to reflect on God's goodness and realize again just how blessed I am!  I hope to do some festive events!  Maybe even get to a Christmas concert, or some kind of holiday market!  This is a busy time of year but it's full of excitement and wonder and thrill!!!!!



My morning walks at the park have been beautiful!






These mornings just take my breath away!  Only God gives out this beauty!!!!

Happy November!