Monday, October 30, 2023

Date night on the golf course!

 The weather has been on repeat all week long and I just lovvveeedddd it!!!!  It's not normal for us to have upper 70s and even in the 80 degrees in October and that's what we had all last week!  Every day was just beautiful!  I can't seem to get over the beauty of this fall!  The trees are in full color and the moon was full and it was absolutely the best weather!


We invited Brian and Erica Allain to join us at the Club on Friday night and we walked the golf course, looked at the colorful leaves and enjoyed their company over dinner!  The night was perfect with a full moon and we sat outside to eat in short sleeves ... all on an October evening!




That full moon!


The golf course is stunning right now!







We had a really great night with Brian and Erica!










The love of my life .... I love you Mike!!!!



Mike set down a golf ball and handed me the driver.  He said I want you to give it a swing.  I laughed and walked up to the ball, swung and it was a really good drive!  I surprised myself and everyone else!  πŸ˜‚








Do you see where his golf ball ended? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So close!





Lancaster Country Club is at it's peek and sure is a beautiful place be!