Monday, October 30, 2023

Autumn memories.

 I've got my eye of this tree every time I walk at the park!  Watching the leaves change colors is so beautiful!




We put in our first seasonal puzzle for the fall/winter and it's going to be a fun one!!!!


I've talked about walking through our little town and see the beauty of autumn and when Zayla came over last Wednesday, I took her with me!  We strolled the village of Kitchen Kettle and fed the goats and enjoyed the lovely weather outdoors!  This girl is the sweetest and we love her so much!


We had our first frost.  Gardening of 2023 is now over.



I planted tulips in the garden beds and hope to see them next spring!




Ginger ... she's now 13 years old.  I never would have dreamt of having a house dog for that long but she's still here and living the best life.  She's cared for, she's much older now but still in good health.  We love this dog!