Monday, October 30, 2023

Fall in it's splendor!

We have had the most beautiful fall weather and color!!!!  Dahlias are the popular flowers these days and I can totally understand why!  Look at their beauty!  Lena dropped this huge boutique off for me and it's so stunning!!!!  I could just stare at each stem and I see God's creation all over this bouquet!  I just love it! 



And the morning skies are unreal beautiful!


My lilac bush is in full bloom.  I think the warmer, fall weather had this confused but I'm loving it!  It smells wonderful!

The woods are full of color everywhere I drive!





Mike loves to take Arie out for walks and usually I go along!  We walk up to the ridge behind our property and she follows us.  Ashlyn and Austin tag along too!  Everyone loves it and the evening sky was gorgeous!!!!



Heading back to the house! Absolutely gorgeous!




Morning views from the front door!



This October has been full of warm, autumn days!  Each day was full of new colors.  The colors of the bean field were stunning.  

I love Autumn!!!!!