Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday morning deals!!!

I love to yard sale!!!  Probably that 'love' is too strong at times and I think I need to find all the best deals first!  Well, that doesn't always happen! 

Mike is out of town and so if I wanted to go with my yard sale crave, I would have to take the kids along with me again.  It actually goes really good though.  Baby is always awake early, so as soon as she is up, I get the other two up and out the door we go.  Hadassah and Matthew love the findings and deals too so it's never a problem getting them awake!

This morning we went to our local developments right in town.  We even found the "egg roll lady"!  Each year, I think I have to find this certain lady that makes the best egg rolls and fried rice you will find anywhere!  I was so indecisive last weekend about where to yard sale because I wanted to stay local but knew if I would go to another area, I would probably see this egg roll lady.  I decided to stay local but when I saw her this morning, I was delighted!  What are the chances that she would be 2 miles away from my house?!!!  The kids and I enjoyed the yummy foods and it's only on yard sale mornings that allow the kids to eat fried food and brownies for breakfast!  (You have to bless the little girls that made the brownies to sell at their yard sale too you know!!!)  The morning was fun again!




GRAPES ...
I discovered the other week that Ashlyn loves grapes!!!  I have some on my counter and every time she sees them, she wants some!  They are healthy and seem to help with her hard bowl movements!  Here she is enjoying every bite!!!

Her hair is so cute right now too!  (Her everything is cute at this stage!!!!!)  This is the first time I put her hair in two pig tails!  Adorable!!!




HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 

(IF IT DOESN'T RAIN TOO MUCH, I PLAN TO RUN MY FIRST 5K WITH A GROUP OF RUNNERS TOMORROW MORNING!!!  CHEER ME ON!)