Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A sweet treat!!!

This is usually something we do when Mike is out hunting.  We get together with my mom and sister and make lots of these!!!

Yesterday, I got this urge to do an early batch of these wonderful treats!!!  CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS is the name for these totally awesome crackers!  I knew I would get HUGE smiles from my kids when they realize whats inside the Tupperware container!

Go ahead and try them yourself!  They are so easy and so rewarding!  It won't take you long to make a few dozen!  Indulge the holiday treats ... just a bit early this year with us!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Spread peanut butter on a Ritz cracker and then top with another cracker.  Melt some chocolate wafers.  Toss gently your crackers, one by one, into the warm, melted chocolate.  With a fork, carefully lift your cracker and tap off the excess chocolate by tapping your fork on the side of your pan.  Place the crackers on a sheet of wax paper until dry.  Store in a air tight container and ENJOY!!!




We are thinking "holiday season" around our home!  We are arranging our Thanksgiving plans and parties!  Oh, for there truly is so much to be "THANKFUL" for!!!

Here's a promise I wish to leave with you today that encouraged me this morning ...

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of
good cheer; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33