Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day ~ 2013 ~ part 3

It's here!  Valentine's Day is today!!!

Usually, I wake up each morning with my alarm clock radio playing and Mike still sleeping right beside me.  For some very unusual reason, last night at 11 PM I woke up feeling like I had major indigestion!  I sat up and immediately started burping.  Gross.  Mike prayed for me.  It was so uncomfortable and I finally spent the rest of the night sleeping soundly on the couch.  I guess my over light eggs and stewed crackers for supper last night decided to give me a hard time.? 

I am saying all of this to say that Mike woke up this morning alone in bed.  He even made his own coffee before I was able to wake up enough to function.  :)  He was the first to say "Happy Valentine's Day".  I liked that he remembered!!!  I did send him off to work with a kiss, a prayer, a hug, a card and a heart shape tin filled with chocolates that he stuck right into his coat pocket to enjoy later!!!  I love this man so much!  (Our Valentine Date tonight is still ??? .  I'm not sure if I should cook up something romantic or extra nice or wait to have a REALLY lovely night out with Mike while on our upcoming vacation?!?  What to do?

The kids knew the day was special when they looked at their breakfast!  :)  Love to love on them too!
 Yes ... Hadassah adds no syrup but lots of whipped cream on top of this yet.
 
 Our toddler in the house is being so cute lately.  She's putting words into sentences and tries to do everything herself.  (Patience please here!)  When it's time to pick up the toys, she always says "help me, Mom".  :)  She's my totally cute Valentine!
 And ... because we like the holidays, Hadassah and I strung some hearts made out of pipe cleaners and hung them in the kitchen!  Fun.
 
 
 Zoey is growing up fast too.  She's crazy hyper in the morning and then winds down and if one day goes by without her chewing on something ... that would be a miracle.


 Hadassah's basketball games are over.  Boohoo.  I really enjoyed the games and loved watching her do better and better each game.  The last game she even took a shot at making a basket!  It didn't go in but she shot!!!  I kept telling her that's the beginning to makes lots of baskets in the future!!!  She was the best defense playing out there!  She reached her hands high and tried to block all the passes she could!  "Good job, Hadassah!  We are proud of your great sportsmanship and your hard effort to win the games!"  :)

 
 
 
 
Enjoy all the hearts and LOVE today!!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!!