Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer memories are being made!!!

Summer is in full swing for our family!  I have some random pictures to share here.
 
The garden is giving us beautiful green beans right now.  Ashlyn is our little gardener and loves to help pull the weeds, pick the veggies and eat the goodness from it!!!  One day I would love to have her own little raised bed with her choice of veggies growing in it because it's so her thing!  The other day she came skipping out to the garden with her small pink bag swung across her shoulder.  She went right to the green beans and started picking them.  She loves to eat these raw and cooked!  I can't get over how this girl loves veggies.  I don't have a clue how her and her brother can be so different with their food selections!?!?  :/

 
We are getting the pools days in!  Its what we love to do during the summer months.

Matthew had his ball tournament and his last seasonal game last week.  The Rockies played great in both events!  They finished first in the season too!!!  Way to go boys!!!



They had a double header to finish out the season.  They all got a trophy!  Proud boys!


Hannah and Ashlyn love to play together while their brothers play ball!!!


 Thanks to Reuben for being a great coach!!!
 
Going to the local public pool brings many friends to swim with!  Swimming with cousins is always a blast!!!




Ashlyn likes her puddle jumper!  She goes in the deep pool by herself and swims and swims.  It gives her lots of time to swim with Hadassah and Matthew!



We are counting down the maternity doctor visits!!!!  Yeah!!!  I am at week 38!!!  I treated myself to a decaf Cinnamon Dulce from Starbucks!  My favorite!!!  We are so blessed to have one visit after the next with good updates!  Baby's heart rate this week was 140.  Measuring right on but feeling enormous!  :)  Lot's of movement and with surgery date scheduled, it won't be much longer before we will be holding and loving on baby dear!!!

I have a gigantic meadow tea patch!  It's way high from all the rain showers we've been having!  Brewing meadow tea leaves gives the house a wonderful smell!!!  The kids love the drink and I am looking forwards to enjoying some myself once baby is born!  I've not been feeling the best after I drink it and hoping that my digestive system calms down a lot after baby is born!  I try really hard to think and be grateful for all the foods that I do feel good with eating and not the ones I avoid.  My list is rather long to avoid and I'm ready to think of options when we eat out!  Or when I cook for my family here at home.  Anyway, if you need some tea, come around!  You can cut some to brew or take some roots to start your own patch!

Matthew and Ashlyn love to watch Wild Crats on the iPad.
 
We had Bible School at church this week.  Hadassah and Jendaya ended up with cupcake icing on their faces!  We all enjoyed the nights we were there!  We were challenged with "A heart that seeks after God!"  Treasuring the things that God would have us to treasure!  Unload the burdens that God would not have us to bear and pick up the spiritual burdens for things for God!  Making time everyday to have a: quiet place, hour and heart. 
 
 
I'm always amazed at some of the pictures taken on my phone from the kids.  Hadassah takes lots of funny selfie pics.  I thought this one was worth sharing!  We love summer!  :)


Mike played in a tournament this weekend.  The Titans played well but not their very best.  They were put out last night.  We were all dirty and in need for our beds when we got home late last night.  Today the tournament finishes up in the rain.  They tried to keep the games rolling yesterday knowing the forecast was saying rain, rain, rain all day today.  Mike and Matthew love to hang out together at these events! 

Mike also has a birthday today!!!  We love to celebrate birthdays here in this family!  We are going to find a fun treat for us to together!  Happy birthday Mike!!!  I love you so much!!! 

Also, we were so happy to receive that long waited for phone call from the township yesterday!!!  Our house permit is ready to be picked up early next week!!!  So, let the journey begin with having a baby soon, packing and moving out of our house when renovations begin and still keeping up with fun summer activities!!!  God knows how it will all work out and getting stressed will not help one bit!!!  One day at a time!  We are excited!!!  Thank you Lord!