Thursday, March 17, 2016

Another tooth ... 3 now!

I noticed another tooth in Austin's mouth last night.  This time it's one of the front top teeth.  It's pressing out the gums and that probably explains why he was up twice during the night.  I am very grateful that he is happy today and took a really long nap.  No fever with this tooth and is drinking his bottle fine and still sucking on his nuk.  I sure hope the next teeth will come in easier than those first two!!!  He now has three teeth coming through!

Austin today at 8 1/2 months old!


He can now crawl on hands and knees!!!



 
Love our "little man"!!!


So much saliva with more teeth breaking through!

I stopped for a big latte today because I figured I could use the extra joe!!! 

Up with baby twice during the night = teething.

Up with Ashlyn twice during the night = ear ache!  :(

I am so grateful that both of them are feeling well today!!!