Friday, July 22, 2016

Making memories by the pool!

Summer time is so short and so we enjoy yet another pool day!  If I'm honest, I mostly do this for the kids.  They love the pool and beg to go all the time.  I like the pool and sun too but it takes way more effort to really enjoy the whole riggamaroo!!!  We rush and busy ourselves to get the house cleaned.  Then we hurry throw some turkey and cheese in a wrap and pack up a lunch!  Matthew carries out the cooler and water jug while Hadassah loads the towels.  We try to get moving before Austin starts crying for a nap.  He was a champ yesterday and napped on a beach towel under the umbrella.  Ashlyn grabs a snack and her puddle jumper and we are off! 
 
We find a spot for an umbrella to be set up.  This time it was over by the deep part but that was OK.  After Austin woke up I sat by the pool anyway!  It was a hot day but with a lovely breeze!  Hadassah invited Jenna to go along, so they were off on their own sunning and swimming.  Maleah came running towards Ashlyn when she saw us walking in through.  So cute.  These girls are going to become great friends in school!!!  
 
I thought we would stay a bit later than usual but Austin seems to run our family schedule right now for the most part!  :/  When he wakes up in the morning, I get myself going too.  When he naps, I else work like crazy or relax too.  When he's sick of the pool ... well, so am I!  :)))  He loves the water and did enjoy the pool time a lot!   
 
Austin is still not walking but loved playing around the cooler!
 

Time for a haircut???  I had one appointment scheduled but his daddy said to cancel it.  He likes it long!  I think it's time for a clean up job!!!  :)  I do think it's totally adorable though!!!!  Love this kid!

He has another tooth almost through.  This time it's a molar.  Top right side.  You can see the tooth and feel it but it's still under the gum!  Come through now please!!!

This is one crazy, huge ice cream treat!  Matthew and Austin enjoyed it tremendously!

Here is Maleah and Ashlyn.  Such cuties!  Ashlyn put on a few band aids still from her shots the other day.  Not because of them bleeding but because they are still swollen a bit and it comforts her to know there is a band aid aiding to it!!!  :) 


Big bite there for Little Man!!!  Oh, he loved it!!!


It's another hot day today.  I got the outside work done by lunch and now I am enjoying the AC!!!  Bread will be in the oven here soon and baby is sleeping!!! 

Have a great weekend and enjoy yet another warm summer weekend!!!