Friday, December 9, 2016

December is keeping us busy!

December is packed full of fun events for our family!!!  We started out this week with the school Christmas program!  The kids did such an amazing job again!!!  I love the programs at Linville Hill!!!  I forgot my camera so my phone had to do.  :(
 

Ashlyn was excited to be in her first Christmas program at Linville!  Those little boys and girls are so adorable!!!

 
Matthew got to play his first middle school basketball game yesterday!  He is so happy to be on the A team!  They played well and started the season with a win!!!
 





This totally cracked me up!  Matthew is fixing his hair!  At a basketball game!!!  I thinks its habit but he does care how his hair looks now!  Hehe!!!  :)))


A great start!!!  Good job boys!
 
 
I have spent so much time in my kitchen this week!!!!  The food budget is going out the door this week!  Today I made five pans of rice krispie treats for our church nativity!!!  If you are looking for a fun family event to do this weekend, consider coming here!  We have a walk through LIVE nativity with real characters and real animals!!!!  It will make an impact on you and your children!  Bundle up though because its outdoors!!!  You will be blessed!!!
 


I filled tons of filo cups with fresh dip and fruit for Sue on Tuesday.  She did the annual Hershey Medical Christmas Party and these are always a hit!!!  They look and taste great!!!


I baked two different kinds of biscotti's for our family!  Gingerbread and Almond Chocolate Chip.



I also made two different kinds of bars for the characters of the nativity tonight!  Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars and Triple Layer Cracker Toffee Bars.  Both are recipes from Pinterest!  I think they will be yummy!!!

 
This is our little man today!  He has this thing about our coffee mugs.  And coffee, actually!!!  He touches my hot mug every morning and says "hot, hot".  Then begs for a few sips.  He seems to like it!  Then he wants his own mug and I usually try to get him persuaded to use the plastic choo choo train mug but today he insisted on the smiley face mug.  I can put it up against the fridge and get his own ice cubes!  Now, he thought this was so cool!!!  I love this stage right now that he is in!!!  You can explain things and he seems to get it 98% of the time.  I'm still not sure why the other 2% is difficult!?!  I guess it's called toddlers.  :)))  Like the times when I say "no, no" and he looks straight at me and still does it!  Or when we are driving down the road and he's sick of his car seat.  Or when we tell him "not to pull peoples hair"!!!! 


Our family Christmas cards are now all in the mailbox and ready to come your way!!!  May you be blessed!


========================

Only 16 more days till Christmas!!!