Friday, January 27, 2017

16th Wedding Anniversary!!!

 
Today marks the day of being married to my best friend for now 16 years!!!  It's been a good journey together!!!  We have learned how to let the pet peeves not get between us!  We have learned how to communicate better!  Parenting our children has been a team work from the very start!!!  Loving each other, even when we see our mistakes and mishaps, is the only option!  Choosing to forgive, to love deeper and live out a good marriage is our daily routine!!!!  It truly is easy to love a man that loves his wife so much!!!  Mike treats me like a royal queen!  I love him SO much!!! 
 
As I look back over the years, I realize how fast they go!  Here are some favorites and I'm so happy to say that this is only a small glimpse!!!  Living my life with this man is a dream come true!!!  I wish for many, many, many more years to come together.  In love.  Thriving on each other.  Being each others rock when one of us is down.  Encouraging each other.  Growing more in love!!!
 
Just being together is wonderful!!!  And yes, we have decided that taking family portraits is hard work and we would try our hardest to make it a fun thing to do!!!  Thanks Babe!!!


 
Mike loves to visit cities.  Cinncinati was good to us!

Mike challenges me to excerise!!!  He pushes hard!

Drinking coffee together makes the caffine jive!!!

Going to football games together with friends is a tradition.  Cleveland it was this year!!!

Mike pushes me to get out and run!!!  It's so hard but good for me!!!  We ran a 5K together this fall. 


Another city to see!

The love of my life!

Anniversary trip to Philiadelphia!!!


The very first football outing was to Dallas, Texas!!!  One of my favorite trips together!!!

We took many trips to Florida together!!!


Our latest fun event was the 50's Party!!!  We gathered with friends for dinner all dressed up in 50's style!!!  This was one of the funnest parties Mike and I went too!!!  Thanks again Bryan and Karen for hosting us!!!

 Happy Anniversary Mike!!! 

I love you so much!!!

Thanks for loving me!!!